Anlin Malibu doors are available in one of two exclusive glazing systems: Infinit-e ™ (standard) Plus High Performance Glazing System or QuadraTherm ™ (optional) Ultimate Dual Pane Insulation System.
French doors in California (Bay Area)
Each of these systems is the undisputed leader in the field of thermal and energy-efficient performance. And remember: the high-quality door installation on the “French” system eliminates the possibility of drafts and fogging. Best Exteriors strive for the best for you everyday! See the detailed description on the manufacturer’s website: Malibu Swinging French Doors.
- AAMA “GOLD” label certified (American Architectural Manufacturers Association).
- NFRC Thermal Performance Certified (National Fenestration Rating Council).
- Passed voluntary stringent “Forced Entry” resistance test.
- Engineered for added security: Exterior glazed means the insulated glass-to-frame seal can only be penetrated from inside the home.
- “Pull-tight” cam lock design and continuous interlocking metal reinforced meeting rails provide tamper-proof security and weather-tight performance.
- Architectural beveled frame and sash creates a refined, elegant and uniform appearance across the interior and exterior of the home.
- Contoured integral pull rail for clean, smooth lines and easy operation. (Not a snap-on piece.)
- Integral screen pull rail provides even distribution for effortless removal.
- BetterVue “micro” screen mesh provides 20% more optical clarity, increased airflow and insect protection.
- Double-strength glass standard, 3/4″ overall insulated glass unit thickness for maximum energy efficiency.
- Platinum Elite™ triple-chambered silicone foam spacer provides lower U-factors, sound transmission, and condensation resistance.
- Fresh-air ventilation latches provide air flow while preventing window from opening further.
- Fusion-welded corners (.080 wall thickness) with multiple insulation chambers for superior energy efficiency and watertight strength.
- “Compression” glazing bead forms a gasket around the insulated glass unit for a watertight seal.
- Dual-wall glazing structure on frame and sash dramatically reduces condensation.
- FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY: Accidental glass breakage, parts, labor and fully transferable.
SLIDING & FIXED PANEL OPTIONS
Width: from 5′ to 12′
– 5ft french doors exterior
– 96 inch french doors
– 96×80 exterior french doors
– 24 inch french doors
– 48 inch french doors
– 30 inch french doors
– 4ft french doors exterior
– 4ft french doors
– 60 inch french doors
– 5ft french doors
– 6ft french doors
– upvc french doors 6ft
– 15 lite french door
– 60 inch french doors exterior
– 60 inch french doors interior
– 72 inch french doors
– 48 x 80 interior french doors
– 48×80 french doors
– 72×76 french doors
– 72 french doors
– 96 french doors
– residence 9 french doors
– 60 x 80 exterior french doors
– 72×76 exterior french doors
– 96 inch french doors
– 15 inch french doors
– 20 inch french doors
– 72 x 80 exterior french doors
– 8ft french doors
Insulated Glass Unit — All Anlin Replacement Sliding Patio Doors are built standard with one of two exclusive Glazing Systems: Infinit-e Plus High Performance Glazing System or QuadraTherm Ultimate Dual Pane Insulation System. Both lead the industry in thermal performance.
Safety / Tempered Glass — All Anlin Replacement Sliding Patio Doors come standard with optional tempered glass, which if broken, disintegrates into hundreds of small pieces, thereby helping prevent a possible injury.