For this type of windows, Anlin Window Systems developed two glass panels and placed them one above the other.
Single hung window in California
Start your next modernization and invest in a single hung window replacement project
When detecting some serious functional flaws and visual imperfections of the existing window structures, the first concern that strikes almost each homeowner is which window type should be picked so it will serve for years to come, complement the overall design, and enhance a living environment. There is a myriad of astonishing and durable options on the market, and one of the recognized models is a single hung unit.
Dealing with the single hung window replacement project, you can fully rely on Best Exteriors professionals, as the dedicated and vetted experts enable each client to pick only highly resistant, moisture proof, and properly insulated products, so homeowners obtain a unique chance to smartly upgrade the exterior, reaching the highest level of energy efficiency and aesthetics.
Why selecting a model that fits is imperative
An array of variables will impact your decision when picking the window model, and there is no room for mistakes here. Poorly selected design and inadequately installed windows will bring lots of trouble. Here are the top issues you may face if you fail to choose the right option:
- Decreased energy efficiency;
- Problems with opening and closing the unit;
- Framing defects will lead to drafts, peeling, cracks, moisture penetration, bacteria spreading, accumulation of condensation, fungus and mold growth;
- Pests and insects will invade inside your house and cause harm to your health and comfort.
Luckily, smart remodeling with such a partner as Best Exteriors is a chance to create a barrier and defend your home against all kinds of external enemies, weathering, and elements. And single hung window replacement can definitely transform your dull exterior, add comfort, and bring a multitude of other advantages. Let’s explore them in more detail.
Top benefits of a single hung window
- Smooth installation process. The single hung style suggests a firmly fixed top sash. It means that the installation is straightforward due to fewer parts that move and further maintenance and care for such window types is hassle-free and won’t take too much time, effort, and finances.
- Serves as the weather shield. As mentioned above, this window type will protect your coziness from a multitude of outside factors that can negatively affect you and your family. The risk of leaks and fractures is equal to zero. And you will experience the highest level of comfort, regardless of what happens outside.
- Saves space. Looking for a solution for tight spaces and smaller rooms in your house, a single hung window is probably the best pick, as it won’t take up the interior area.
- Elegance and striking beauty. Even being one of the traditional models, it still can boost curb appeal and make your home more distinctive, attractive, neat, and contemporary.
Contact Best Exteriors to obtain superiority
Windows are one of the most paramount components of any residence and, generally, an architectural object. It is responsible for letting in natural light, brightening the space, making the interior more comfortable, and providing access to outer views. The perfect window match must bring not only visual satisfaction but also eliminate all security concerns, deliver great ventilation, block excessive street noise and UV rays that can damage your furnishing. In the catalog of Best Exteriors, you will definitely pick innovative and well-manufactured single hung vinyl windows of superior quality with low care requirements, excellent insulation, and affordable prices.
– 18 x 24 single hung window
– 18 x 36 single hung window
– 24 x 36 single hung window
– 24 x 48 single hung window
– 24 x 60 single hung window
– 36 x 36 single hung window
– 36 x 48 single hung window
– 36 x 60 single hung window
– 36 x 72 single hung window
– 48 x 48 single hung window
– 48 x 60 single hung window
– 48 x 72 single hung window
– and others
Glass Patterns — In addition to the clear, Low-E glass (standard), all windows can be ordered with any of the following glass patterns:
V-Groove glass has a pattern that is precision engraved on the side of the glass that faces the insulating air space. This provides an elegant, decorative effect while leaving your windows smooth and easy to clean. V-Groove glass is available in the following styles:
Insulated Glass Unit — All Anlin replacement windows are built standard with one of two exclusive Glazing Systems: Infinit-e Plus High Performance Glazing System or QuadraTherm Ultimate Dual Pane Insulation System. Both lead the industry in thermal performance.
Sound Pack— In addition to saving energy, Sound Pack (SP) greatly reduces the transmission of noise from outside your home to the inside – making your home even quieter.
Safety / Tempered Glass— All Anlin replacement windows can be ordered with optional tempered glass, which if broken, disintegrates into hundreds of small pieces, thereby helping prevent a possible injury.