For this type of windows, Anlin Window Systems developed two glass panels and placed them one above the other.
Transform your exterior with double hung replacement windows
Replacing old and drafty windows with the new innovative models can boost energy efficiency, improve comfort, complement the overall design of your residence, and reduce noise. One of the most recognized options on the market is double hung replacement windows that can become an essential component for the protection of your home from elements, thefts, and external factors, such as moisture and UV rays while making a significant difference to the exterior aesthetics.
Such a window can definitely become your perfect match, as its traditional look, longevity, and superiority will exceed all your expectations. Thus, Best Exteriors recommends inspecting your outdated, cracked, and deteriorated units, and once you’ve detected some troubles, immediately contact specialists for picking your best window ever to:
- Enhance curb appeal and add value;
- Take care of the coziness and freshness of the living environment and easily getting rid of strong odors in the areas, such as kitchen;
- Gain better temperature control and save on utility bills.
If you cannot make a choice, let’s discover some more advantages that will definitely impress you even more.
Top reasons to choose double hung windows
Even if there is a myriad of trends that can customize the exterior and deliver better comfort, e.g. a picture window that allows more natural light to come in or personalized geometric shapes that help to make a powerful visual statement, nothing can beat more traditional and common picks. Thus, double hung windows are the most versatile solution that combines lots of impressive features:
- Excellent level of ventilation. Thanks to the two operable sashes, you can properly manage the airflow in each room where such window’s type is installed. Thus, it is possible to ensure a breeze effect by letting in cool and fresh air through the lower opening while warm air will exit your house through the upper opening.
- Visual appeal. The mission of Best Exteriors is to satisfy your styling and visual expectations, so the double hung type will provide architectural flexibility and suit your residence in a capable manner, whether you want to reach a contemporary look or stay more traditional, as it is one of the most aesthetically adaptable solutions.
- Hassle-free maintenance. Double-hung replacement windows are bound to last for years of flawless operation even without constant and regular care procedures. Cleaning is straightforward, and you don’t need a lot of effort to keep the structure shiny, clean, and eye-appealing.
Smart remodeling with Best Exteriors
Striving for excellence, Best Exteriors serves with integrity and your desires in mind. The catalog contains only the best double hung windows on the market, so your upgrade project will be smooth, and freshly installed windows will help you retrieve beauty and functionality. Experts offer quality, durability, affordable prices, and peace of mind. Thus, you can forget about air or water leaks, extreme condensation between panes, penetration of intrusive street noises, or damaged and fractured frames.
If you think that the classic style of the window that inspires is right for you, then contact Best Exteriors to start your home improvement and enjoy a new living experience without any imperfections and defects.
- We care for safety and that is why our engineers improved exterior glaze, so that the window could be broken only fromthe inside the house.
- Frame and sash that were architecturally slanted make your house looks elegant, neat and nice.
- Glass units were thickened to 3/4″ for maximal EE, due to double-strength standard.
- To reduce acoustic transmission, U-factors and resistance of condensation we use Platinum Elite triple-chambered silicone foam spacer.
- For maximal EE and waterproof strength we make fusion-welded corners with numerous insulation chambers (wall thickness is .080).
- A gusket is formed around the insulated glazing by glassing stop’s “compression”, thus makes it waterproof.
- In order to reduce condensation on sash and frame, a dual-wall glazing structure is used.
- Life-time warranty. You may not be afraid of accidental glass breakage! Labor, replacement parts and transfer – included.
- Our windows were certified by American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA “Gold”label)
- They were also certified by National Fenestration Rating Council Thermal Performance.
- Our windows passed voluntary stringent test on resistance “Forced Entry”.