These windows are designed to bring your home to unprecedented beauty and comfort. Their main purpose is to create the illusion that the outer part of your home has been brought inside.
Installing windows bay and bow makes it possible passes into the room more light and visually makes it bigger.
Bay and bow window type can combine variations of Double Hung, Picture, and Casement windows of Coronado series. Best Exteriors will not hide, these are complicate windows. But with us the selection and installation of windows becomes interesting and exciting.
See the detailed description on the manufacturer’s website: Coronado Bay & Bow Windows
- We care for safety and that is why our engineers improved exterior glaze, so that the window could be broken only from the inside the house.
- Frame and sash that were architecturally slanted make your house looks elegant, neat and nice.
- Glass units were thickened to 3/4″ for maximal EE, due to double-strength standard.
- To reduce acoustic transmission, U-factors and resistance of condensation we use Platinum Elite triple-chambered silicone foam spacer.
- For maximal EE and waterproof strength we make fusion-welded corners with numerous insulation chambers (wall thickness is .080).
- A gusket is formed around the insulated glazing by glassing stop’s “compression”, thus makes it waterproof.
- In order to reduce condensation on sash and frame, a dual-wall glazing structure is used.
- Life-time warranty. You may not be afraid of accidental glass breakage! Labor, replacement parts and transfer – included.
- Our windows were certified by American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA “Gold” label)
- They were also certified by National Fenestration Rating Council Thermal Performance.
- Our windows passed voluntary stringent test on resistance “Forced Entry”.