Combined windows allow us to reach two goals: not to block the view and to provide the possibility of ventilation.
This type of windows is also very popular because, due to the small size of the opening sashes, it is impossible for a stranger to enter the house.
However, when selecting and installing windows of this type, it is necessary to carefully consider the location of the opening flaps, taking into account the difference in thickness between the profiles and the exterior.
- We care for safety and that is why our engineers improved exterior glaze, so that the window could be broken only from the inside the house.
- Frame and sash that were architecturally slanted make your house looks elegant, neat and nice.
- Glass units were thickened to 3/4″ for maximal EE, due to double-strength standard.
- To reduce acoustic transmission, U-factors and resistance of condensation we use Platinum Elite triple-chambered silicone foam spacer.
- For maximal EE and waterproof strength we make fusion-welded corners with numerous insulation chambers (wall thickness is .080).
- A gusket is formed around the insulated glazing by glassing stop’s “compression”, thus makes it waterproof.
- In order to reduce condensation on sash and frame, a dual-wall glazing structure is used.
- Life-time warranty. You may not be afraid of accidental glass breakage! Labor, replacement parts and transfer – included.
- Our windows were certified by American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA “Gold”label)
- They were also certified by National Fenestration Rating Council Thermal Performance.
- Our windows passed voluntary stringent test on resistance “Forced Entry”.