Garden window in San Francisco (Bay Area)
The feature of this type of windows is a hinged glass on
one side, which opens outwards.
Installing such windows allows you to enjoy a clear and unobstructed view while simultaneously ventilating your home.The windows are available only with Coronado design.
Best Exteriors strive for the best for you everyday!
See the detailed description on the manufacturer’s website: Coronado Garden Windows.
- We care for safety and that is why our engineers improved exterior glaze, so that the window could be broken only fromthe inside the house.
- Frame and sash that were architecturally slanted make your house looks elegant, neat and nice.
- Glass units were thickened to 3/4″ for maximal EE, due to double-strength standard.
- To reduce acoustic transmission, U-factors and resistance of condensation we use Platinum Elite triple-chambered silicone foam spacer.
- For maximal EE and waterproof strength we make fusion-welded corners with numerous insulation chambers (wall thickness is .080).
- A gusket is formed around the insulated glazing by glassing stop’s “compression”, thus makes it waterproof.
- In order to reduce condensation on sash and frame, a dual-wall glazing structure is used.
- Life-time warranty. You may not be afraid of accidental glass breakage! Labor, replacement parts and transfer – included.
- Our windows were certified by American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA “Gold”label)
- They were also certified by National Fenestration Rating Council Thermal Performance.
- Our windows passed voluntary stringent test on resistance “Forced Entry”.
Insulated Glass Unit — All Anlin windows are built standard with one of two exclusive Glazing Systems: Infinit-e Plus High Performance Glazing System or QuadraTherm Ultimate Dual Pane Insulation System. Both lead the industry in thermal performance.
Safety / Tempered Glass — All Anlin windows can be ordered with optional tempered glass, which if broken, disintegrates into hundreds of small pieces, thereby helping prevent a possible injury.