Also referred to as specialty windows, geometric windows can provide a beautiful, custom look to your Sacramento home while letting in natural light.
If the window shape does not have angles 4 90 ‘, you can safely call it geometric. The list of our offers is “Trappings”, “Semicircles”, “Triangles” and many others. If you are looking for a unique and unusual look of your home, then our geometric windows with a great variety of shapes and sizes will help you with the creation of an unsurpassed design.
No need to worry that installing windows will be difficult! This is what we take on!
Best Exteriors strive for the best for you everyday!
See the detailed description on the manufacturer’s website: Catalina Geometric Window, Panoramic Geometric Window, Del Mar Geometric Window
- We care for safety and that is why our engineers improved exterior glaze, so that the window could be broken only fromthe inside the house.
- Frame and sash that were architecturally slanted make your house looks elegant, neat and nice.
- Glass units were thickened to 3/4″ for maximal EE, due to double-strength standard.
- To reduce acoustic transmission, U-factors and resistance of condensation we use Platinum Elite triple-chambered silicone foam spacer.
- For maximal EE and waterproof strength we make fusion-welded corners with numerous insulation chambers (wall thickness is .080).
- A gusket is formed around the insulated glazing by glassing stop’s “compression”, thus makes it waterproof.
- In order to reduce condensation on sash and frame, a dual-wall glazing structure is used.
Life-time warranty. You may not be afraid of accidental glass breakage! Labor, replacement parts and transfer – included.
- Our windows were certified by American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA “Gold”label)
- They were also certified by National Fenestration Rating Council Thermal Performance.
- Our windows passed voluntary stringent test on resistance “Forced Entry”.