WINDOW INSTALLATION WORK
With over one thousand projects completed every year, Best Exteriors is one of the top installers in the market!Projects Gallery
100% Satisfied With Our Work
Installers Working In our Team
Serving Northern California Area
Looking to upgrade your windows? You came to the right place. Besides the strong return on investment that new windows provide, there are also practical reasons to upgrade.
Living in Daly City means getting ocean winds that lead to certain issues with windows and window frames.
In the long run, window replacement becomes a necessity. However, with the changing environment, more people now opt for energy-efficient windows. Energy efficiency helps maintain house temperature, regulates your heating and cooling bills, and offers a long-term solution.
If you’re wondering where to get replacement windows, what window contractor to hire, and what to look for, this comprehensive guide has all the information.
What’s a Good Price for a Window?
Regardless of whether you’re living in an old house or a fresh-built one, it’s best to contact a professional to fix and replace your windows and give you a good price,
There are two categories of window companies to opt for, large-scale brands like Home Depot that offer a wide range of manufacturers and local businesses like Best Exteriors that offer specific but reliable brands and superior customer service.
Locally-owned or family-owned businesses are best for residential jobs because they understand the nuisances of the East Bay area, temperature changes, and other factors in play.
It’s a guarantee that the replaced windows last you for a good amount of time at an affordable price.
Window Replacement Alameda
- Frederick WilsonDaly CityFrederick Wilson is a pro at installing Andersen Windows, a brand applauded for its energy efficiency and wide range of customization options.
- Charles BakerDaly CityCharles Baker brings a wealth of experience in casement windows, prized for their ease of use and superior ventilation.
- Jason TanDaly CityJason Tan is renowned for his specialty in geometric windows, giving homes a distinctive and modern appeal.
- Ralph JohnsonDaly CityRalph Johnson has a strong reputation for installing picture windows, allowing homeowners to enjoy uninterrupted views and an abundance of natural light.
- Melissa BalonDaly CityMelissa Balon, specializes in geometric windows, adding an architectural charm to any home.
Window installation and replacement tend to be in high demand in Daly City as people try to keep their homes up to date, considering the general aesthetic and appeal of other homes in the area.
Furthermore, old and drafty windows also have a direct impact on your energy bill. That is why it’s not wise to wait until you have a broken window to get replacement windows.
There are plenty of window installation services that not only offer window replacement services but also upgrade services. However, a lot of Daly City window companies tend to offer only expensive brands by talking about their superior quality.
The good news is there are plenty of lesser-known brands that offer not only the same but in some cases, much better quality windows.
Therefore, it’s important that you get into contact with the right window contractors such as Best Exteriors who offer a free quote based on your needs. That way, you know you’re getting the right quotations and advice, while also getting competitive pricing.
If you’re thinking about replacing your old windows by yourself to save money, it’s advisable to not do that. Window replacement requires delicate tools and years of expertise to ensure there are no post-replacement issues.
Instead, spend some more time to get an affordable price from a reputable, local company.
We have put together this list of reasons why you should invest in Daly City window replacement.
Benefits of Window Replacement and Installation in Daly City
There are several benefits of installing new windows in both commercial and residential buildings in Daly City, including:
- Saving money from lower energy bills because installing new windows in Daly City can result in improved energy efficiency, as it can prevent drafts and minimize heat loss or gain. This also creates a more comfortable indoor environment, especially during the city’s cool winters and hot summers.
- Enhancing the appearance of a building and adding value to the property. This is particularly important for commercial properties in Daly City, which boast historical architecture and are close to San Francisco Bay, making them a tourist attraction.
- Creating a quieter atmosphere with better sound insulation provided by new windows can lead to a more peaceful indoor environment in Daly City, where the bustling downtown area and proximity to busy streets and highways can cause noise pollution.
- Feeling safe with new windows that increase security features in Daly City. These windows include features such as shatter-resistant glass and secure locking mechanisms, providing peace of mind for homeowners and tenants, especially in a city with a relatively high crime rate.
Overall, investing in new windows for residential and commercial buildings in Daly City can result in a more energy-efficient, comfortable, secure, and visually appealing property, with potential long-term financial benefits.
Should I Install New Windows?
If you’re wondering whether it’s time to install new windows in your home, here are a few things to keep your eye on:
- New Construction: If you’re going for new construction, you need to install construction windows that get installed in rough openings. The entire window pane requires an overhaul in this case. That is why it’s wise to do it if you suffer from leaky windows.
- Replacement Windows: Replacement windows do not require you to change your window panes and frames. For this, your window company removes the window stops and sashes, clears the opening, and installs the replacement window before installing the moldings that keep the window in place. Replacing windows is ideal when you notice leaking air but your windows aren’t in too bad of a shape. For the most part, replacing windows helps solve most of the problems you face regarding your windows.
- Repairing: If you have a broken glass window or the sash or moldings of your window get damaged, it’s better to get a repair job instead of a complete replacement. Only changing the glass pane of the window is much more cost-effective than a complete replacement.
Based on the methods above, it’s easy to determine what you need.
What is the Cost to Replace and Install Windows?
The cost for window replacement depends on your window installation company, the type of windows you want, the brand, and the level of service.
If you want your windows to have a longer life, it’s best to invest a good amount at once but to do that, you need experts that give it to you as is.
At Best Exteriors, we make sure you get the services you need in the budget you want.
Other Things to Keep in Mind
Here are a few more things to keep in mind:
- Window Style: You need to keep your window style in mind to make sure your replacement windows match the style and aesthetic of your house. At times, certain architectural styles limit the kind of window styles you may get. In any case, window replacement companies have experts that help you better understand the styling of your windows and home.
- Materials: You need to decide on the material for the window frame and the type of glass. Window materials include wood, aluminum, vinyl, fiberglass, and composite. Each material has its pros and cons, and you need to choose them with regard to your house’s aesthetic too.
TYPES OF WINDOW BRANDS
TYPES OF WINDOWS
How to Install Quality Windows
When it comes to choosing a window company, keep the following things in mind:
- Get a Free Estimate: For the best results, get a free estimate or a free consultation from a reputable window contractor. This helps get a good idea of the average cost of your home improvement project and the quality to expect.
- Research Each Company: Once you have your estimate from an expert window installation contractor, start talking to any of their previous customers. If it’s hard to find customers, take a look at the Yelp reviews of each company. It also helps to check online reviews on Google and other platforms.
- Start Small: If you’re unsure about window replacement or a company, get one window replaced first without replacing the existing frames. If you’re happy with the change, move forward with the other windows.
Other than that, we made a compilation of some of the window brands common in Daly City area to help you make an informed decision.
Ready to upgrade your windows? Contact us today.
From Our Customers
We are very happy with the results. Attention to detail was excellent.