Window Installation Case Studies
With over one thousand projects completed every year, Best Exteriors is one of the top installers in the market!Projects Gallery
100% Satisfied With Our Work
Installers Working In our Team
Serving Northern California Area
Looking to upgrade your windows in Sunnyvale? You came to the right place.
With enough wear and tear, window replacement becomes a necessity if there is no outstanding issue with your windows. However, it’s best to get ahead of the problem and get a window replacement as a preventative measure.
This also gives you the chance to install the latest energy-efficient windows, while also adding to the curb appeal of your property.
That said, it’s a good idea to accustom yourself to the process of window replacement and how it works.
This guide has all the necessary information you need regarding window installation, along with tips on choosing the right window company.
What’s a Good Price for a Window?
The price of a window depends on how common its design is, the window frame material, the glass type, and whether you add any coatings or films.
It’s possible to find a reasonable price for a window when you go to authorized dealers. However, it’s best to enlist the help of your window installation company for advice.
Buying a window yourself may seem tempting but there are a lot of unknowns when choosing windows. A professional has the expertise to advise you on things like whether a certain window works with a patio door or not.
Your window setup is crucial to not only maintaining the right temperature but also pressure and lighting. That’s why you need to first get a consultation regarding your old windows and how to replace them, and then focus on buying new windows.
Window Replacement San Sunnyvale
- Allen MitchelSunnyvaleAllen Mitchel is highly skilled in the installation of single and double-slider windows, bringing a unique blend of functionality and design.
- Edward CampbellSunnyvaleEdward Campbell, with his years of industry experience, specializes in bay and bow windows, creating visually pleasing and light-filled interiors.
- George MorrisSunnyvaleGeorge Morris is a veteran contractor with a specialization in Pella Windows, blending aesthetics and durability.
- Tim GarciaSunnyvaleTim Garcia prides himself on his expertise in single and double-slider windows, offering a sleek design and panoramic views.
- Daniel WongSunnyvaleDaniel Wong stands out in his work with Marvin Windows, known for their top-tier quality and superior performance.
When it comes to windows, Sunnyvale has different kinds of homes following a variety of window styles and designs.
The window industry works like any other industry. Common designs and window types tend to be less expensive than unique and custom designs.
Therefore, if your Sunnyvale house follows traditional window designs, it becomes much easier to find competitive pricing compared to if you have a unique house.
Furthermore, it’s not a good idea to only replace one or two windows when working on your home improvement project. If you have a broken window or a leaking window, then you need a replacement window as soon as possible.
However, if you want replacement windows to upgrade your property, then try to replace every single window in the house.
Getting multiple window replacements is also less expensive than getting a window replaced every once in a while.
We have put together this list of reasons why you should invest in Sunnyvale window replacement.
Benefits of Window Replacement and Installation in Sunnyvale
There are tons of benefits to installing new windows in your house or commercial building in Sunnyvale, including:
- Protection from Harmful Rays: Getting glass coatings and films, such as a low-emissivity coating helps reduce the impact of harmful UV rays. This protects you and your stuff from UV damage while also improving your energy efficiency in the process.
- Increased Resale Value: Regular upgrades to your home lead to a higher property value and higher resale value for your Sunnyvale home down the road.
- More Ventilation: Many older homes don’t have good ventilation. Getting replacement windows gives you the opportunity to install windows that improve the ventilation of your house.
- Improved Appearance: Installing new windows gives you the chance of remodeling your home, allowing you to improve the aesthetic of your home.
- Low Energy Costs: When you get new windows, you have the option of choosing double or even triple-pane glass windows. This helps reduce the amount of heat loss and heat gain, reducing the load on your heating and cooling systems. That means getting lower energy bills.
Furthermore, fresh-installed windows also improve the sound insulation of your home, leading to noise reduction.
Should I Install New Windows?
If you’re wondering whether it’s time to install new windows in your home, here are a few things to keep your eye on:
- High Energy Bills: If you get high energy bills, the reason may be that your heating and cooling systems are working overtime. That happens due to windows with bad heat insulation, such as single-pane glass windows. More panes of glass equal more heat insulation Therefore, getting new double-pane glass windows is bound to reduce your energy bills.
- Difficulty Opening Windows: Similar to patio doors, windows may become hard to open and close due to certain issues like broken hinges or warped frames. While some issues require a repair job, things like a warped frame require a complete window replacement.
- Wind Drafts: If you feel slight wind breezes in certain rooms, it may be due to cracks in your window. A broken window is not obvious in most cases of frame damage. Use your palm to trace the window frame to check for any wind to confirm the damage.
- Missing Paint: If you notice paint peeling around your window, it may be due to moisture accumulation, mold, or rot. In all those cases, you need a window replacement. Use a pen to press against the window frame. If it presses down, then you have window frame damage and require replacement windows.
If you notice any of the occurrences above, contact Best Exteriors today.
What is the Cost to Replace and Install Windows?
The cost of replacing and installing new windows depends on the window price and the cost of the services of your window installers.
It’s always wise to pay more for great service but if you have a small budget, you may save money by opting for off-brand windows.
For the long life of your windows, it’s best to get the best service in the business.
That’s why Best Exteriors works with clients to offer superior service based on custom needs, requirements, and budgets.
Other Things to Keep in Mind
Here are a few more things to keep in mind:
- Financial Windfall: If you get a financial windfall, it’s a good idea to invest that money into your home improvement project. In the long run, you recover the cost of getting replacement windows while also improving the value of your property.
- Busy Schedule: If you tend to be busy most of the time but require a window replacement, contact a window company and tell them your budget and requirements. This helps get the right advice and recommendations, saving you the time to research and decide on specific windows.
To get the best pricing, share your budget with your window installation company and get the right recommendations.
TYPES OF WINDOW BRANDS
TYPES OF WINDOWS
How to Install Quality Windows
When it comes to choosing a window company, keep the following things in mind:
- Get a Free Quote: Getting a free estimate or free consultation for replacement windows is always a good idea. It gives information on the process of window replacement, the costs, and the best course of action.
- Research the Company: Once you have an estimate, it helps to look at the reviews and testimonials o customers. It helps get a better idea of the business and the quality of work.
- Window Replacement in Summer: It’s best to get replacement windows during summer. The ideal day for window replacement is a sunny hot day. It improves the chances of a proper window installation. Furthermore, this gives you a chance to take advantage of spring sales for windows.
Ready to upgrade your windows? Contact us today.
From Our Customers
We are very happy with the results. Attention to detail was excellent.