Window Installation Case Studies
With over one thousand projects completed every year, Best Exteriors is one of the top installers in the market!Projects Gallery
100% Satisfied With Our Work
Installers Working In our Team
Serving Northern California Area
Looking to upgrade your windows in Foster City? You came to the right place.
Window replacement is an important part of house maintenance, especially if you live near the ocean. Foster City gets a constant supply of ocean winds that lead to rusting and decaying windows and window frames.
That is why it’s best to replace a few windows at a time to make sure your home is up to code. At the same time, it gives you a chance to ensure your house has the latest window styles and designs as it helps maintain your curb appeal.
However, window replacement is a delicate process that requires the expertise and tools of a window installation company.
In this comprehensive guide, you get all the information you need to help you choose the right window installation companies.
What’s a Good Price for a Window?
The price of a window depends on what kind of services you need. For example, a broken window only requires replacement glass and that is much less expensive than a complete window replacement.
If you’re getting a complete window replacement, the cost varies depending on the window frame material you use, the brand of the windows, and the window installation company you go for.
On top of that, your window contractor makes an impact too as it depends on what kind of window brands they have in store.
Furthermore, other things that factor in include whether you get any window treatments. That includes spraying window glass or adding a reflective tint that reduces heat transfer. At times, a window contractor throws in budget blinds in the deal too.
On top of that, energy star-certified windows tend to cost more. Also, if you have a unique home style that requires custom window types, that ends up costing more too.
Moving on, when it comes to window frame material, you have the option to choose between wood, vinyl, aluminum, fiberglass, and composite materials.
With window glass, you have the option between single and double-pane windows, along with various tints and films you may add.
Therefore, it’s best to get some expert advice from a professional window installation company and window contractor for your Foster City home.
Window Replacement Foster City
- Jason TanFoster CityJason Tan is renowned for his specialty in geometric windows, giving homes a distinctive and modern appeal.
- Melissa BalonFoster CityMelissa Balon, specializes in geometric windows, adding an architectural charm to any home.
- Daniel WongFoster CityDaniel Wong stands out in his work with Marvin Windows, known for their top-tier quality and superior performance.
- Daniel HernandezFoster CityDaniel Hernandez focuses on single and double-hung windows, committed to delivering the highest standard of work and customer service.
- Maria RodriguezFoster CityMaria Rodriguez is an expert in picture windows, offering her customers breathtaking views and ample natural light.
When it comes to windows, Foster City has a few specific styles that most houses in the area follow.
Getting new windows becomes a necessity after a few years due to the pressure of constant ocean winds in the Foster City area. On top of that, replacement windows improve your house’s curb appeal, ensuring your property value remains high.
However, before getting new windows, you need to get some expert advice from your window installation companies regarding what material is best for your windows.
For the most part, Foster City homes go well with composite window frames. At the same time, it’s best to invest in double-pane glass with reflective films to ensure minimal heat transfer and lower energy bills.
In some cases, a repair job tends to be enough rather than replacing the entire window. It’s best to get a free consultation from one of your window installation companies to get a better idea of what to do.
For example, minor air leaks require minor repairs like weatherstripping. However, major cracks in the window frame mean that you need to install new windows.
That said, window replacement is a delicate process and requires a lot of expertise and the right tools if you want long-lasting windows. Therefore, it’s important to choose the right window replacement company, especially if you’re looking for reasonable prices.
We have put together this list of reasons why you should invest in Foster City window replacement.
Benefits of Window Replacement and Installation in Foster City
There are tons of benefits to installing new windows in your house or commercial building in Foster City, including:
- Increased Property Value: As property prices are competitive in Foster City, it’s important to have a property that’s up to date in every way, including its exterior to ensure its value remains high. Replacement windows and exterior doors are a great way to maintain your property’s aesthetic and therefore, its property value.
- Better Quality Windows: Unless you have a new house, there’s a chance that your property has standard windows. In that case, if you install replacement windows, it gives you a chance to install better-quality windows and glass. This improves your property value, and style, and helps your home become more energy efficient.
- Improved Aesthetic: The best part about replacement windows is that it allows you to add windows that change and even improve your house’s aesthetic and style. Meanwhile, upgrades to other aspects of the house, such as adding sliding doors or French doors help improve the overall appearance of your house.
- Better Insulation: With replacement windows, you get a new window frame and the opportunity to install energy-efficient glass and films that provide better noise and heat insulation.
- Reduced Dust: Adding replacement windows also help reduce the overall dust accumulation in your home and also reduces the chance of allergens entering your home.
Replacement windows are a great addition to your home improvement project and they give you a chance to increase your energy savings while improving property value
Should I Install New Windows?
If you’re wondering whether it’s time to install new windows in your home, here are a few things to keep your eye on:
- High Energy Bills: If you notice that your energy bill is higher than usual or higher than others in the neighborhood, your windows may be the culprit. If you have single-pane windows, that means more heat transfers through your windows, leading to your cooling systems working overtime. The same goes for winters when cold air has an easier time getting in your house, leading to your heating system working overtime.
- Harder Maintenance: If it’s getting hard to maintain your windows, getting replacement windows helps make it easier. For example, there are window designs that allow you to clean the exterior of the window from the inside.
- Wind Drafts: Feeling breezes inside your house is a surefire indicator that your window frames have minor cracks. It’s easy to figure out where the cracks. However, it’s best to allow a professional to take a look at your windows.
- Deteriorating Frames: If you notice deterioration in your window frames, it’s best to get ahead of the problem and get replacement windows. Repair jobs only help so much when your entire window frame is facing decay.
If you notice any of the things above, contact your window replacement company.
What is the Cost to Replace and Install Windows?
It’s easy to find competitive pricing among window installation companies in Foster City. However, you need to understand the difference between an affordable price and the minimum cost of a good replacement window.
Maintaining your property through upgrade projects is important, but you have to ensure those upgrades are there to last.
That said, it’s best to better understand the costs of replacing windows to make an informed decision.
That is why companies like Best Exteriors provide complete information on window replacement costs, along with the best warranty in the business.
Other Things to Keep in Mind
Here are a few more things to keep in mind:
- Financial Windfall: If you get a financial windfall, focus that additional money on your home improvement projects. As a property owner, keeping your home up to date ensures fewer overheads in the future and more property value down the road.
- Repairs Not Working: If you have reached a point where repairs no longer work, it’s time to consider getting replacement windows.
- Look for Deals: At times, it’s possible to get a good deal on windows when you buy them from large-scale stores. Ask your window installation expert to provide information on how to get a good deal.
If you invest in replacement windows, there’s a good chance you recover your cost with lower energy bills and increased property value.
TYPES OF WINDOW BRANDS
TYPES OF WINDOWS
How to Install Quality Windows
When it comes to choosing a window company, keep the following things in mind:
- Research the Company: It’s best to do some research on your window installation company by checking its online reviews, customer testimonials, and office. It helps to do a consultation call to better understand the situation.
- Off-Brand Windows: At times, it’s possible to get an off-brand window for much less than a branded window of the same specifications. That is why it’s best to keep off-brand windows in mind, especially if you’re on a budget.
- Use Glass Tints: Using glass tints or reflective films helps minimize total heat transfer inside your home through the windows. It doesn’t help to only have them on one window, try to get tints on every single window inside your property.
Ready to upgrade your windows? Contact us today.
From Our Customers
We are very happy with the results. Attention to detail was excellent.