Window Installation Case Studies
With over one thousand projects completed every year, Best Exteriors is one of the top installers in the market!Projects Gallery
100% Satisfied With Our Work
Installers Working In our Team
Serving Northern California Area
Looking to upgrade your windows in Hayward? You came to the right place.
Window replacement is an important part of ensuring your property value remains high and your house remains in good condition and remand.
If you make consistent upgrades to your windows and doors, it increases your property’s curb appeal. Living in the Hayward area means your property is in high demand at all times and it’s best to make the best out of it through consistent upgrades, in case you need to move.
That said, you need an excellent window installation team to make sure your replacement windows last long. For that, you need a window contractor who understands the Hayward area requirements for windows, along with what works best with your house style and aesthetic.
In this guide, you get the necessary information on how to choose a window installation company that understands your needs.
What’s a Good Price for a Window?
The price of a window depends on what level of service you want from your window installation company. Other than that, the price also depends on your window type, window glass, and if you get any tints or films for your glass.
Getting a professional window installer is always better than trying to replace them yourself. Window replacement is a delicate process that requires specific tools and a lot of expertise.
Even the slightest irregularities lead to cracks in your frame and house, lead to issues with your paint jobs, and may decrease your property value in the long run.
Therefore, it’s best to choose a professional window installation company to do the job. Top-notch companies tend to offer an appointment and consultation where they provide a complete outlook of the cost of your home improvement projects.
If you ask them, they provide another estimate that better suits your budget. However, at the end of the day, there are non-negotiable cost elements in the industry, like buying the window.
However, to circumvent those top-brand prices, it’s possible to buy off-brand or local windows. They often have the same level of quality and craftsmanship but are less expensive than top brands.
Window Replacement Hayward
- Daniel WongHaywardDaniel Wong stands out in his work with Marvin Windows, known for their top-tier quality and superior performance.
- Anthony CooperHaywardAnthony Cooper is a dedicated window contractor who excels in Atrium Windows, renowned for their superior quality and varied styles.
- Melissa BalonHaywardMelissa Balon, specializes in geometric windows, adding an architectural charm to any home.
- Daniel TaphornHaywardDaniel Taphorn is known for his meticulous work with casement windows, providing customers with practical and stylish solutions.
- Donald EvansHaywardDonald Evans has over a decade of experience working with Prestige Windows, adding a touch of sophistication to any home.
When you opt for window replacement in Hayward, there’s a good chance your house follows a specific style. It may be contemporary, traditional, or even Victorian. However, the windows in your home use one of six different kinds of materials, including wood, aluminum, vinyl, fiberglass, composite, and wood-clad.
A lot of homes in the San Francisco Bay Area and Hayward area use wood as it offers a traditional appearance. Wood provides excellent insulation against heat, cold, and even noise. It minimizes the amount of condensation and tends to be more durable in the long run.
That said, bad weather leads to rot and warping. Wood windows also require constant maintenance and are at risk of insect infestations.
A lot of recent homes now use vinyl windows that offer high durability at affordable prices. They are energy-efficient, require little maintenance, and have an average lifespan of 15 to 20 years. That said, vinyl limits your color options there is no way to paint vinyl frames.
Fiberglass windows are also super durable and are easier to maintain. They provide excellent insulation, are energy-efficient, and the Hayward ocean moisture doesn’t rot or corrode the frame. That said, they are more expensive and hard to customize.
Aluminum is another popular choice in modern homes as it provides a sleek appearance, is less expensive than wood windows, and is lightweight, making it easy to install. However, it’s a poor insulator, not as efficient, and is a host for moisture.
Wood-clad windows are wood windows with a covering of fiberglass or aluminum. They require minimal maintenance and are much more durable. Albeit, they are also more expensive.
Composite windows are a combination of wood, metal, and vinyl materials, taking the best parts of each material. It’s energy-efficient, resistant to rot, and customizable, but more expensive.
We have put together this list of reasons why you should invest in Hayward window replacement.
Benefits of Window Replacement and Installation in Hayward
There are tons of benefits to installing new windows in your house or commercial building in Hayward, including:
- Noise Reduction: When it comes to windows, Hayward residents need good insulation to tune all the external noise out. Replacement windows give you a chance to better insulate your home from external noise and create a more comfortable internal environment,
- Energy Efficiency: With so many different styles of windows, it’s important to keep energy efficiency in mind. Energy-efficient windows help reduce your energy bill by minimizing heat loss in the winter and heat gain in the summer.
- Low Maintenance Solution: If your windows tend to be harder to clean from the outside, there are new and better window styles that allow you to clean window exteriors from the inside. Furthermore, if you require constant repair jobs on your windows, it’s best to get replacement windows with frame materials that require little to no maintenance.
- Lesser Dust: For your safety, it’s best to minimize the amount of dust and allergens that get into your home. For that, you need to make sure that there are no cracks in any windows that allow dust and allergens to enter. If you notice more dust or a spike in your allergies, it’s best to get replacement windows.
- More Security: Getting replacement windows gives you the chance to upgrade the security elements of your windows too.
Furthermore, new windows improve your property’s aesthetic too, helping improve its value.
Should I Install New Windows?
If you’re wondering whether it’s time to install new windows in your home, here are a few things to keep your eye on:
- Too Many Repair Jobs: If you need regular repair jobs to fix your windows, it’s a sign that your window is beyond repair now. It’s best to schedule a window replacement at that point rather than waste any more money on repairs.
- Drafts: Microcracks in the window frames or your window glass often leads to wind drafts and slight breezes. If you feel drafts inside your room, it’s time for a replacement window. If you feel that one room’s temperature is different from the others, follow the window frames in that room to check if there’s a slight breeze.
- Difficulty Opening Windows: If you have a harder time opening and closing windows, it may need some minor maintenance. However, in some cases, the reason may be a warped frame, broken hinges, or extreme dust accumulation. At that point, replacement windows become a necessity.
- Missing Paint: If you notice fading paint on and around your window frames, it may be a sign of mold, rot, or condensation within the frame. Use something to press against the window frame. If it’s not solid, your window frame needs replacement.
- Higher Energy Costs: If you notice higher energy bills throughout the year, it means your heating and cooling systems work overtime. The reason may be unnecessary heat loss or heat gain through your windows.
Contact a window replacement expert if you notice any of the things above.
What is the Cost to Replace and Install Windows?
The cost of replacing windows depends on the services you need, the window brand you want, and the type of window or windows you that need replacement.
That said, getting an affordable price may be hard if you have unique window types or want top-brand windows. Also, quality work tends to cost more, so if you want long-lasting windows, you need a big enough budget.
However, there are ways to reduce the overall cost. For example, choosing off-brand windows is one way to reduce your total cost.
At Best Exteriors, we help you find the ideal cost of window replacement based on your requirements and needs.
Other Things to Keep in Mind
Here are a few more things to keep in mind:
- Financial Windfall: If you get a financial windfall, it’s a good idea to invest the money in maintaining or upgrading your current windows.
- Repairs Don’t Work: At one point, repair jobs no longer work and it’s best to get replacement windows to avoid losing any more money into lackluster repairs.
- Busy Schedule: If you have a busy schedule, it’s best to find a window installation company you trust that takes care of all your project needs without requiring you to be present.
If you have a hard time setting aside money for replacement windows, keep in mind that you end up recovering the cost of new windows with higher property values and lower energy bills.
TYPES OF WINDOW BRANDS
TYPES OF WINDOWS
How to Install Quality Windows
When it comes to choosing a window company, keep the following things in mind:
- Off-Brand Windows: It’s not necessary to opt for branded windows when getting quality windows. At times, top-brand manufacturers and off-brand window manufacturers produce the same quality windows. That is why it’s best to consult with your window contractor to get the right window.
- Getting a Deal: At times, it’s possible to get a good deal on windows from large-scale stores like Home Depot.
- Get an Estimate: To make sure you have unbeatable prices for your home improvement project, get an estimate from your window replacement company. Getting a free consultation also allows you to get a better idea of the competitive pricing of window replacement.
- Research the Company: When you decide on a window installation company, research the company by looking at its online reviews and customer testimonials.
Ready to upgrade your windows? Contact us today.
From Our Customers
We are very happy with the results. Attention to detail was excellent.